Thursday, June 30, 2016

Moonstone Beach


I walked in a zigzag pattern along the waters edge, sand between my toes, eyes searching for moonstones. A semi translucent, polished white rock that once littered the shore and gave it the appropriate moniker, Moonstone Beach. Located near the quaint seaside town of Cambria, this unspoiled coastline offered the nature lover in me a picturesque marine environment. Armed with sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat, strolling leisurely along the edge of the pelagic realm I soon discovered a tiny yet sturdily built beach bungalow. Seeing it unoccupied, I decided to take a closer look inside this intricately crafted driftwood dwelling. A makeshift marvel, this well balanced shelter was intended to offer inhabitants relief from the blazing Summer sun. Landscaped with shells, shore birds, and seaweed, this was a beach bums dream come true and I found it to be the perfect seaside play house, if only for one afternoon.










No comments:

Post a Comment